With so much to choose from, you’ll find a way to explore what interests you. Whether it’s academic or recreational, we have something for you!
Solid Rock Community School offers a range of co-curricular student activities. Whether through athletics, workshops, clubs, community service, or school parties, students are given opportunities to support their need for peer relationships and social experiences.
The activities are designed to do the following:
- Provide experiences that meet the academic, physical, social, and religious needs of the student body
- Provide leadership opportunities for students
- Broaden a student’s horizons and interests in activities that can become lifelong pursuits
- Build a sense of community among members of the Solid Rock community
- Develop a sense of service to the community
- Develop values like teamwork, cooperation, and responsibility